Labix's Heaven Labix's Heaven

Beautiful

Makes feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Madness: Bus Madness: Bus

Some tribute...

one for style and graphics, 'cause it looked right.

-FILLED- -FILLED-

Wow

This is amazing stuff! (^-^) Next time write play on the play button though - some people refuse to read the author's comments for some reason. I'd love to know what program you used!

Email!! Email!!

Everything else = PWNED

Hiya God =P

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

ROFL!!!!

That was the funniest thing I've seen this year! Thankyou! It's made a valantines day with no cards worth it. Cheers!

-Drop the Bomb- -Drop the Bomb-

That was odd

lol, I'm guessing you're a zelda fan! =) Nice work, next time try something with a storyline and LESS SPRITES!! !1!!1!! Sprites were good in this though. I liked it =D

Cryokenetic responds:

Damn straight I'm a Zelda fan! ^_^

And in case you haven't seen my other works, sprites are my medium. (mainly cause I can't draw)

Dance, He-Man, Dance Dance, He-Man, Dance

Hell, It made me laugh!

Nice one! Just make something longer next time and I'll rate it!!

Liver Liver

T'was pretty cool

I like yer animation, but maybe you should work on the actual graphics. The drawing was ok. I'll give you that; but I can see that with a few of those weird flash built-in tutorials yer gonna be a brill animator. Now I have to go eat beans and liver. *burp*

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

My favourite flash ever!!

I really don't know why, but that was absolutely brilliant! It's that random that it could only have been a dream, but I never thaught of animating any of mine... :( Anyhow, extremely origional and thoroughly entertaining (and confusing (^~^) ).

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Amazing

Let's face it, you're a proffesional.