_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Stunning

I still dream of pulling together something like this; fantastic composition, it definitely has an epic feel to it and sounds surprisingly... live. Sorry I can't give any tips towards improvement, but I'm quite new to this :) As far as I can tell this is perfect until you can fool me into believing you're an orchestra.

MaestroRage responds:

Don't worry, just keep making songs, and don't let the influence of others mis direct you too much. The moment you stop making music for yourself, and purely for others, you're spirit to keep going will deteriate and eventually die. I've seen it happen, don't think i'm making this up.

As for the orchestra, I had to slay many to harvest their souls to do my bidding... many...

:D

Thanks for the review ^^.

Mysticy Mysticy

going into my personal collection

Next time you make this sort of thing, make your trance less scratchy. It hurt my ears, but because that probly me playing it too loud, 9/10. Ace stuff! I'll download more of your tracks.

fadeawayx responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, that sound is somewhat abrasive, I agree, but after playing around with others I decided it just sounded best. Next time I'll go with something softer. ;)

Kaz simple loop 3 Kaz simple loop 3

Woot!

That's a sweet loop u got ther!

DJ-Kaz responds:

thnx, i got more on da way

Digital in nature Digital in nature

I love sausages.

I can see this in the top 5 \(^0^)/ absalutely brilliant! It's going in my personal collection.

crud responds:

Yes! thank you very much! i love the praise Dr. i hope can return the favor some day.....possibly a sausage sent in the mail? I smell keilbasa...seeya!

Rad-X - Giftshop Rad-X - Giftshop

Thud.

The beat needs work, I can hear a clap, a kick and a snare there. ALL ON THE SAME BEAT! Make something more interesting with you drumbeats! Another little thingy: I like the flanger/phaser on the plucked strings, it makes them alot better (^-^)

BLARGH BLARGH

beh??

Like trumpets on steroids.

Clavi Lead Techno Clavi Lead Techno

I'm impressed!

Neat! One thing you've done that I struggle with (alot) is keeping a tune interesting for over a minute. I dunno how you did it, but it works... I'm kinda annoyed at myself. Anyways, your main loop needs to be longer (it makes variations easier) aaaaaaaaaaand... that's it. I'll review yer next one (^-^)

j-e-s-t-e-r1 responds:

Thanks alot input is great i always get reviews saying "oh you rock" or "you suck" but never any real help on what to fix so thanks alot I haven't made anymusic for awile but I am trying to get better

Fast and Furios Fast and Furios

Spelt :- Furious

I can tell that you're a beginner, no offense. Try using more effects other that volume, like panning or resolution. It get's a more interesting sound :)

vonDark responds: