Labix's Heaven Labix's Heaven

Beautiful

Makes feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Madness: Bus Madness: Bus

Some tribute...

one for style and graphics, 'cause it looked right.

-FILLED- -FILLED-

Wow

This is amazing stuff! (^-^) Next time write play on the play button though - some people refuse to read the author's comments for some reason. I'd love to know what program you used!

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Wow

Incredible so far, a bit stuck on the four-digit code and I have no idea what those Greek letters are (though I'm sure I've seen them before...) The sound is really atmospheric, great game!

the ugly the ugly

I just didn't understand this game at all...

If you touch anything you die, what am I supposed to be doing?

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

I know VERY little about the SNES,

but still got 220/600. Good stuff!

_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Stunning

I still dream of pulling together something like this; fantastic composition, it definitely has an epic feel to it and sounds surprisingly... live. Sorry I can't give any tips towards improvement, but I'm quite new to this :) As far as I can tell this is perfect until you can fool me into believing you're an orchestra.

MaestroRage responds:

Don't worry, just keep making songs, and don't let the influence of others mis direct you too much. The moment you stop making music for yourself, and purely for others, you're spirit to keep going will deteriate and eventually die. I've seen it happen, don't think i'm making this up.

As for the orchestra, I had to slay many to harvest their souls to do my bidding... many...

:D

Thanks for the review ^^.

Mysticy Mysticy

going into my personal collection

Next time you make this sort of thing, make your trance less scratchy. It hurt my ears, but because that probly me playing it too loud, 9/10. Ace stuff! I'll download more of your tracks.

fadeawayx responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, that sound is somewhat abrasive, I agree, but after playing around with others I decided it just sounded best. Next time I'll go with something softer. ;)

Kaz simple loop 3 Kaz simple loop 3

Woot!

That's a sweet loop u got ther!

DJ-Kaz responds:

thnx, i got more on da way